Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Name tag

Working on a name tag for the MQG and I came across lots of ideas on Pinterest. In the end I worked on my own idea with some mini triangles and mini HST.

I'm not so good at the hand embroidering, but I've tried it anyways and it didn't turned out so bad. What is cool is that the thread was my mom's, which makes it extra special. She would've been happy to see me sewing. 

In the end I decided to stamp my blog's name above my name. I just used a Sharpie's fabric marker on my letter stamps and voila!, here it is, quilted and finished it:


I had fun with this mini project. I might even work on more mini projects in the future. It's a great way to do some 15 minutes of sewing on a busy day or take along somewhere and do some hand work. 

Keep on sewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment