Saturday, June 7, 2014

And back again


I have been away for a while again, I know, but this time I have a really good reason. My life is a wild ride right now with a toddler and a newborn (can I still call her NB at almost 3 months old?). 
Isn't she so cute?

I do still try to squeeze in a little sewing time as much as I can, which is not much at all. 
I am loving working in these two Quilt Alongs (QAL)/Block of the Month (BOM). It is just enough to get me sewing with my little to no time and I am so looking forward to see them become a quilt at the end of the year. Here are the first 4 months for the Sugar BOM:

The first 4 months for Classic meets Modern QAL:

And this is a little wall hanger design by Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr from Modern Quilt Studio that still needs to be quilted:
Those are 1/4" seams. Really hard to keep straight, but oh so fun! 

That's all for now. 
Keep on sewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment