Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Routine and more.

Zoe - 3 months
So, It's been 3 months already! Crazy how time flies! Our little baby is not little anymore -- Justin said this morning. It is true, she is getting so big, so fast, but now is a lot more fun too. Zoe loves talking and she can go on on her cooing for a long time. She smiles a lot too which is great and she also tries to laugh. It is so funny. I don't have a lot of toys for her and I don't want to overwhelm her with all those colors and noises from those activity centers. She really loves looking at faces and we take her often on walks on the park so she can see nature and hear different noises.





This past month Zoe flew on a plane, had a blast in Maryland with her aunts, uncles, and cousins, and she also went on a boat ride. She is so busy this little girl.

1st plane ride

Boat ride
 
Enjoying nature in MD

Working out - morning routine
Throughout the week we keep busy by going to the gym every morning. While mommy sweats, Zoe sleeps, wakes up, and then waits for me patiently. I like to go in the morning to get it out of the way or else I won't work out. Also, right after her first feed and after a little awake time it is when she takes her longest nap, which gives me time to work out, shower and eat when I get back before she has to feed again. I am not very strict with routines but this morning schedule works very well for us.
What about your routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment