Friday, September 7, 2012

Life changes.. (new baby, move and everything else).

Wow! Once again, it's been a while. I will really try to commit on writing more often this time, but you know, I just had a baby. Well, it was 2 and a half months ago, so life is pretty crazy. I can't complaint though. Little Zoe is already sleeping through the night. Yeah!!! She is such a good girl and she gives me so much joy. I never thought I would feel so good as a mother.
Zoe already did so much in her life: We have moved from Columbus, OH to St. Louis, MO, traveled by train to Chicago, IL, gone to Kansas City, MO, visited Springfield, IL. Also, she often go out with us to restaurants, art museums, parks and even the Zoo. That is a lot for a 2 month old baby, but she does it so well.
Now we are learning to fall on a good eat, play, sleep schedule. I can't wait to see her doing things like crawling, talking, laughing, but it is kind of sad how fast she is growing. I don't have that tiny little baby we left the hospital with anymore. She is filling up, but that's all good because she is a healthy happy little girl. And, Oh my! She is so pretty! -- ok, you can tell I am the mother -- ahem..
Well, I'll leave you to that.. I am going to work on a raspberry jam now and will post about it later.
Me about to pop at 8 1/2 months


Zoe - 2 weeks old, sleeping in mommy's arms



 2 weeks old


1 month old


2 months old


 She is just so pretty!


Smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment