Monday, June 13, 2011

There and back again

I have to say that Summer is my favorite time of the year! Everything is brighter and happier and I love it! The last two weeks were filled with outdoor activities for us. We went camping on Memorial day at Deer Creek Park, we went to Pittsburgh last weekend to watch the Phillies vs. Pirates baseball game and eat some fair food, and this past weekend we just stayed local working on some home improvement under the sun and doing some gardening. The funny thing is that I don't have many weekends off and I had people asking me what I was going to do this past weekend since I had Saturday and Sunday off. I actually did not have anything planned and I was fine with it. I am fine with going out for the day to a place that is three hours away, or with doing nothing major for a whole weekend. We are not planners, we decide things last minute, but aren't those unplanned moments the best time in life? Happy Monday! Here is for a great week ahead of us!!!


Getting the fire ready for s'mores time


Wild flowers, candle, and center piece for our camping table


Yum!


Philadelphia come back kids


Three River's landing - Pittsburgh, PA


Phillies and Pirates Fans


The Frick Museum - The green house - I could live in there.




No comments:

Post a Comment